We are committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any information you share with us.
When you browse through our site we collect:
- the basic information about your computer and connection;
- and aggregate information on what pages are accessed
If you choose to purchase an item we will ask you for more information including but not limited to:
- your name and address;
- your email address and telephone number;
- a login and password to use to update your information at any time in the future; and
- financial information to complete your purchase (you may choose to store this for future use)
We take physical, technological and administrative safeguards which are reasonable in the circumstances for the protection of your personal information.
Some of our Web pages utilize "cookies" and other tracking technologies. We do not store any personal data in the cookie nor do we share or sell the any of the information with other parties or affiliates.
You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you will need to re-enter your original user ID and password to gain access to certain parts of the Web site.
Confidentiality and Protection of Health Information
Please see section 6 of the KIWI Subscription Agreement for details.